Announcements

Add last.fm scrobbling support for Windows Phone 8 app

The new Windows phone 8 app is missing the support for last.fm scrobbling. This can be a dealbreaker for many spotify users and I see no reason why not to support it because it should not be a very complicated feature to add.

Hey @Qwasd,

Thanks for coming to the Community for your ideas and Spotify news.
We're marking this as 'case closed'.

For the latest information on Windows Phone, please head to this thread.

Many thanks.

Comments
michalzilincik

I'm considering quiting premium since I switched phones and found out that this feature is missing 😞

I still can't believe I won't be able to scrobble my music from now on 😞

warmth
Regular

Please this is a very important feature for many users!!!

musiKib
Yes we need this!
BonHiver

Please, add this.

holgerbolger

Please, I need this.

Tephra

To me, lack of scrobbling/last.fm support is one of the major downsides to Spotify on WP, and I'm sure it's a dealbreaker for some as well. I'd love to see this feature added.

bcbeyer

Without the ability to scrobble, this app becomes much less valuable to me and almost negates the desire for me to pay for premium. Please enable last.fm support.

Cainas
Casual Listener

Two features I'm really missing: Scrobbling and Using it to play my mp3s in music folders of WP 8.1. 😕

augustomarquesm
I used to sign Xbox music pass, which is very similar to spotify, but then i had some issues and got an Android while i couldnt get my WP back. As i really enjoy music, signed spotify, and it showed me it was a way better than Xbox music pass (the social network thing, the playlists, the intelligentsia design, and more). And now that im going to take my WP back i discovered the APP for WP is way **bleep** ter than the Android onde, please, fiz at least the lastfm scroblling thing :((
jayyoung1

Scrobbling please, hope supported in 2015.

Related Ideas