Add number of plays in playlist

Hello Spotify, 

I just have a quick features request, as you already have the data in other place. 
It's about the number of music plays. 

As I seek for new band/music via playlist (I just type a specific genre and add them in my library), there is sometime more than 1000 songs on some playlist. I would like to sort them by Number of Plays, and then have the most popular (most listened music) on the top. 

Could you consider this idea ? 

Thank you a lot

Sincerely, Callanan

Updated: 2015-11-17

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-Number-of-global-Plays-inside-Playlists/idi-p/...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Casual Listener

In fact, it's not "to see a play count for your songs in Spotify". I don't talk about MY songs, but overall plays. 

For exemple, like this : 

explain.jpg

Community Legend

Oh alright! Thanks for the clarification. ;D

Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea. This idea will request to have a new playlist column that displays the song's total amount of streams (same as you can see on artist's top songs). If you also like to have a column with only your personal play count, you might want to add your kudos here. 😉

Casual Listener

Hahaha really nice one...

Thought about this idea too a few minutes back and checked the community page.

There we go... someone opened a topic for this. Supporting this idea and would be happy to see this in future updates.

I have noticed this in my trial period on Google All Access.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-11-17

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-Number-of-global-Plays-inside-Playlists/idi-p/...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!