Add "Feature Suggestion", "Report Issue", "Give Feedback" to help menu

Add a menu item to quickly suggest a new feature, report a bug, give feedback. The items probably fit best under the help menu.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
cmscode
Music Fan

add a feature to allow a user to generate a dynamic playlist x items behind to x items in past of another users listening stream. 

ie i have an artist on here that listens to some great reggae - i was thinking how cool it would be to have a play list that has all the tracks they've listened to going back 1 day, 2 days, etc, and updates with new tracks they have just listened too. that way i dont have to look up and queue each track. 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!