Add song to multiple playlists

Some of us consumers have more than one playlist and like to add songs to multiple playlists... as of right now I have to send a song to a specific playlist then it closes out and then have to send the same song to another playlist...if you could have it be able to select multiple playlist for a song or album and then it closes out...

Updated: 2015-09-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!
Edit: 2015-10-14(@blake): This idea has been reposted here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Jordi
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Great idea :-)

I have changed the title, so it would be more clear.

epardo87
Regular

I have the same problem in my windows phone app!

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10

I have to say I was just thinking as I was adding several new songs to multiple playlists on the desktop how convenient it would be to have some sort of dialog to just check all the playlists I want to add them to instead of dragging to each one or going to the context menu every time. So, I could see this being really useful in all versions of the app. Would love to see this catch on.

nanna_mj
Casual Listener

I really want this too! :)

mtozzini23
Casual Listener
This would be so useful!
theMJF
Roadie

One more vote for this. On desktop and mobile please. Give the user checkboxes next to each playlist in the menu and an okay/cancel button instead of the current single click/tap. Done.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-09-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!
Edit: 2015-10-14(@blake): This idea has been reposted here.