Add support for smartwatches

With the release of the Motorola 360, smartwatch market is growing fast. I'm sure you're aware of some people have already designed some prototypes:

So it's not really an idea, as I'm sure you've already had it. Just to know WHEN it will be available 😄

Cheers guys, you do such a great job!

Updated: 2015-09-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
reiniernobel
Casual Listener
I own a galaxy gear live and I use it to control spotify all the time. It saves you the inconvenience of having to take your phone out your pocket while exercising. You can start spotify by saying "ok google" and "open spotify". Spotify then opens on your phone. It would be nice if it would also open on android wear, but it doesn't (yet???). You can also forward, rewind and pause tracks, but you can't like tracks or add them to play lists. Hopefully they will develop these things soon!
Jordi
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

JohnEL1n

please enable offline playback on wearables. wanna leave my phone at home.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-09-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!