Add to Active Playlist button on mobile

I make lots of playlists, and adding music to them while I'm on mobile is a hassle. I would love it if there was a button similar to the "+" button, except you can designate an "active" playlist, so when you press the button it quickly adds the song to the "active" playlist, regardless of whether you're in that playlist or not. It would make it far easier to build playlists on mobile, and we wouldn't have to click through a large menu to do it (a menu that I'm always accidentally clicking out of).

Updated: 2016-07-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
fobo
Casual Listener

I think I accidentally added multiple tags... I only intended to add an iOS tag. Sorry.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-08-02

Marked as new idea.

karlcassar
Casual Listener

Hi,

@blake Considering my idea (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Android-Playlists-Add-track-to-last-playlist/idi-p/126... was closed as it's similar to this - can at least the kudos it already accumulated be added to this, maybe one day this will be done?

cheers,

Karl

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hi @karlcassar, right on: I did so before linking you to it. :)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-07-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!