Add to Anything to Queue on Long-Press in Mobile App.

The one thing I don't like about Spotify Android is that I seem to only be able to Queue one song at a time. Anything (Playlist, Album, Artist, Track, Search Result etc...) should have an "Add to Queue" item in the long-press menu.

Updated on 2018-06-15

Hello,

with the latest mobile App Updates, that should be implemented.

If you can't queue an Item, please create a new Idea for it after searching in the Ideas Exchange. ;)

Related Ideas

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, please!  Rhapsody has Spotify beat on ease of queuing.  It is the main reason I am not exclusively with Spotify -- even though I like the Spotify android app a lot better.  I don't usually want to make a new playlist and store it; I just want to throw some albums together for a quick queue according to the whim of the moment and not save it.  And we should be able to edit the queue.  Pleaze...........

stereoesque
Music Fan

Same on iPhone, please. The mobile queue needs to be editable, in general....as in the ability to see the songs, reorder, delete, etc. 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 100+ kudos (kudo requirements have been changed) the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ;)

HaraldNyberg

Great idea!

While they are at it, why not add the same functionality in the desktop version? From what I can work out, queueing a playlist is not possible there either (although it works for albums etc.).

Stretchie_
Casual Listener

God yes please. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, allow us mobile users to add whole playlists 'to the queue', a long press on the playlist and the ability to select 'Add to queue' on the mobile versions would be an instant win for you guys and for us the users. (Also an option to 'Play' in this menu would be nice )

I pretty much only use the mobile versions of Spotify, I am forced on to the PC version to create custom playlists for parties or for driving, the mobile Spotify is terrible for managing playlists, all it allows you to do is create a playlist, yes you can add songs to it but only one track at a time. aarrggghhhhhhhhhh

The only way I have found to get around this is to turn on my PC, log on to it and manually copy a playlist into the 'Temp' playlist makes a bit of a cumbersome mockery of the 'quick mobile' approach.

Thanks

Dan

HereWeGo
Casual Listener
Please add kudos to this, we're almost at 40 and this feature is really Important!
HereWeGo
Casual Listener
Just to note: queuing playlists is what's still missing.
PRUNKSAU
I just ran into this problem and can't believe that it's not possible. The current behaviour is simply prehistoric. Please let us queue whole playlists!
rogue_elephant
This is long overdue on Android mobile especially when driving where it is illegal and dangerous to keep picking up your phone. I spent awhile trying to figure it out as I thought I was missing something since it seems such a totally basic function in any playlist-based music player ecosystem! I didn't know about the 100 kudos thing on this forum until I read this thread too. Encourage your spotify friends to add kudos to the top of this thread if they agree that this function should be added.
iqqy
Casual Listener
Goddammit. This has bothered me for ages. We're only halfway to getting this? Are we using the application wrong? I thought this would be a major ticket.