Add to Anything to Queue on Long-Press in Mobile App.

The one thing I don't like about Spotify Android is that I seem to only be able to Queue one song at a time. Anything (Playlist, Album, Artist, Track, Search Result etc...) should have an "Add to Queue" item in the long-press menu.

Updated on 2018-06-15

Hello,

with the latest mobile App Updates, that should be implemented.

If you can't queue an Item, please create a new Idea for it after searching in the Ideas Exchange. ;)

Related Ideas

Comments
fctw

I love having this functionality in the desktop app, in fact the new queue behavior (esp. removing the forced auto-queue nonsense) was the reason I switched back to Spotify from Google.  I was so disappointed to find out that the mobile app requires you to queue each track of the album manually.  Such a bad design decision, pretty much defeats the entire purpose of the queue.

Caffeine

Yes, please add this. I would like to add several Christmas albums for today ;) but can only queue the first album by playing it and have to queue all other tracks manually...

MattSuda
Community Legend

You can now swipe to queue songs in the new iOS update!

https://news.spotify.com/2015/01/22/touch-preview

Caffeine

@MattSuda: This post is about the Android app!

MattSuda
Community Legend

Whoops, title says "mobile". My bad, just trying to get the word out.

It will also be coming to the Android app too though.

ajkessel

On trial premium subscription right now, considering switching from rdio. Lack of this feature is a showstopper for me.

tastybass
Casual Listener

I too would like to see the abilty to add an album to the queue on the mobile app. It would be greatly appreciated :)

Ben

hyyyperlink
Gig Goer

Yes please.

slamhound
Please add this! +++++
TommyGator

I want to queue two or three of my playlists up and shuffle -  maybe select the first as playlist then hit shuffle -  then add others to queue easily

At least add an option to the submenu when you press and hold down the playlist - "Add to Queue",  above "Download" :)