Announcements

Adding Playlists to Top or Bottom of Existing Playlists Option

A real pet peeve for me as a spotify user who has had a subscription for a while (& therefore had time to build a fair collection of custom playlists) is that when a new playlist is added it's to the top of existing playlists.

My playlists are ordered top to bottom with new playlists generally added to the bottom and never the top.  Handy if I had an option to make all new playlists go to the bottom automatically, default being the top.

https://open.spotify.com/user/sampatel85 is my account if you want to see what I mean.

Small problem but an easy fix you would think?  Might struggle for Kudos but my OCD believes....xD

PlaylistTop.jpg
PlaylistBottom.jpg
Updated: 2016-02-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Community Legend

Just out of observation, you might want to add your Kudos to this idea as well, which requests consistency between where a playlist is added.

Anthony

Roadie

I'm just curious of why you prefer positioning new playlists in the bottom rather than in the top? I'm asking since I'm working the opposite way, having lists I work on or new lists positioned in the top so that I can easily access them and also to position them first on my public profile page.

Casual Listener

Sorry for the very slow response but good point and question Brian.  I guess stubborness maybe xD but to be honest it's how I started ordering them and I'm loath to change.  It's a good point though, maybe I should adapt but it's such a simple option to add surely.  In summary I'll think about it Brian haha :).

Casual Listener

Oh and Anthony thanks for the cross-referral, I've added my Kudos 🙂

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-02-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!