Adding TAGS (and a playlist description) to your playlist

Hey all! I searched for "tags" before opening this thread but I didn't find anything similar so I hope it doesn't exist yet.

What about Tags? Wouldn't it be a cool idea to be able to add some tags to your playlist so it can be found by others easily?

I've created a cool playlist with a lot of jazzy & funky Hip Hop songs called "CLOUD9 - Jazzy & Funky Hip Hop". The problem: it can't be found through the search bar although I searched for "jazzy Hip Hop". I guess the only way to find something is searching for a word that already exists in your playlist's name (although it doesn't work here) or searching for a song that consists in this very playlist. But since I don't want to name my playlist to a lot of genres just so it can be found it really would help to simply add tags like "jazzy", "hip hop" etc. which are hidden but still help to make your list public.

Oh, and what about adding the possibility to write a few words into a playlist description so everyone knows what this list is about and what kind of music it contains?

Just tell me what you think.

Greetings from Germany!

Steve

Updated: 2015-08-18

Hi and thanks for your contribution! A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Customization-of-playlists-cover-and-description-box/idi...
While your particular suggestion differs very slightly, 'tagging' your playlist would work by adding the genre names to the description. Add your kudos and comments there please!

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate
Updated: 2015-08-18

Hi and thanks for your contribution! A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Customization-of-playlists-cover-and-description-box/idi...
While your particular suggestion differs very slightly, 'tagging' your playlist would work by adding the genre names to the description. Add your kudos and comments there please!