Album cover view for library...

There is a great album art cover view when looking at a mobile device connected to Spotify (see screenshot) it would be great if Spotify client could offer this view in normal library and playlist browse mode - great way to remember stuff you have in your library! Album art cover view for library

2014-04-04

Hey guys, We’re going to mark this Ideas as “Case closed”.

That’s because this week we introduced “Your Music”. Now you can save, organize and browse your favorite music. All in one place, across all platforms.

With "Your Music" you will be be able to view all the album covers for all your favorite albums. We've marked this idea as closed simply because it references your previous "Library".

For a glimpse of “Your Music” and our new design changes click here. These changes have rolled out to iPhone, desktop and web users this week, and will soon be available across all platforms.

Related Ideas

Comments
neef
Regular

A definite must have!

neef
Regular

I love going through all the album covers on my iPod and choosing what to listen to, and the grid view on itunes when I'm on my computer. It would be great if you had the option to view all yiour offline and local albums in a cover view, I for one get albums offline far more than just one or two songs! I think this would be a great!

user-removed
Not applicable
Hey, I created a web app that lets you manage a collection of albums on Spotify using a cover view. It's free to use at http://www.spotiorg.com Might be the sort of thing you're looking for
Rorey
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate

Utaddict

Hello everyone,

I'd like to propose a feature in spotify that I surely really miss.

As with many others, Spotify has completely replaced my previous Itunes setup. However the library in Itunes did pose some interesting features. First and foremost the different views.

Currently the library is one LOOOONNNNNGGG list of songs. I'd like it to be a bit more visual.

Like the option to sort by artist, and artist photo in Itunes (clicking on the artist would list all songs/albums in playlist or favorited):

it.png

Not only would it look nice, I for one liked it a lot for browsing through my library trying to pick songs to play.

Thanks for hearing me out!

Utaddict.

frhokie
This is the only reason i keep iTunes open, I like to browse my local files with this view.