Alert window that displays if/when a track has been removed from a playlist.

I think it would be good to have the Spotify Software alert the user when/if a song has been removed from a playlist. 

Being a premium subscriber I must say I find it really aggravating to go into a playlist to play a specific song and it no longer be there. Having some sort of notification that tracks have been removed would be nice. 

An added benefit to have would be to have an explanation as to why it was removed for instance "song by artist has been removed due to label/artist licensing issues.

Thanks!

Updated: 2016-05-05

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-Warning-when-a-Track-is-removed-from-Spotify/idi-p...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
ojtg
Casual Listener

I fully agree with this proposal!

ChrisAhlund
Music Fan

Any news about this?

Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 100+ kudos (kudo requirement has been changed) the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ~ Peter

NikkiJayne
Regular

Really brilliant idea.

Taylor
Community Legend

Sounds like a good idea to me! Would be helpful, lots of users have this problem

Anthony :)

Tomcore

Want to post the same idea, because I have a big Playlist...
Really important feature in my opinion!
Thumps up!

Cammyarrsxs
Gig Goer

Kudos!

PR3M1UM
Music Fan

Yes!

devitod
Casual Listener

Yes this is exactly what I'm talking about!

lakoivu

Is there any insight into why this happens? I would really like to know.

I'm from Finland but live in the states, I try to listen to Finnish music on Spotify, and what little is available is often removed randomly. Why would something be available at first, and then suddenly not again?

And why, in this age of a global internet community, are we still restricted by country-by-country licensing? If I want to buy music from a different country, why can I not give them my money and download the track??? (I know this is a bigger question than just Spotify, and this is probably not the place to vent it, but if anyone has any insight I'd sure like to know...)