[All Platforms] Add visuals (or upload) for desktop and TV

I think it would be awesome to add a visuals feature, for Desktop and TV players (Roku). Some times I just don't want to see the menu while I'm listening  music, to delve into the full experience of what you want to hear, visuals reenforce it and if you have the chance to customize what you watch while listing to music, it only amplifies the experience, a whole no perspective of audiovisuals. 

With an "on and off " button if the listener wants to use it or not.

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2021-03-22

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Comments
Peter
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-04-23

Hey @DaleCocoDale,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We've now marked this as a new idea. You might also want to check out and add your vote to this similar idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Cheers!

Ting3

How many times a request must be submitted before you consider it? Once a year for the last five years is not enough? It takes few hours for a software developer to make a decent music visualiser... We are not asking you for the moon. Can you simply think out of the limit of the 100 kudos and consider that this is a very very very very very very simple feature that could improve the appeal of your app? 

Matteo1a
Visitor

I want a visualizer for my Samsung Smart TV app!!!!

Jacob
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2021-03-22

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Related Ideas