[All Platforms] Audio Balance Slider (left - right)

I have 70% hearing in the right ear. Can you add a balance slider for us with hearing problems?

A simple

L |======+======| R

slider will do!

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-07-07

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

vroberts

This is such a simple and basic idea, I can't figure out why Spofity has not done it on their own.  Every MP3 player I have on my phone has a balance control. Why is this such a fight?

vincenthaver

NEED THIS!!!

Hollanthropist
Please do this. I've waited years for this functionality

Agree! Important missing feature!

Musiphilos
Casual Listener

I want to use a DJ splitter cable and have spotiffy output mono sound from just one channel. A little like DJAy software does. This would allow a lot of DJ features

Decoded360

Please, dear God we need this. Spotify actually used to have that in the settings area! We need it back. As one of many people who use one earbud, I hate not being able to hear entire sections of songs because they're only played in one side of my earbuds. So irritating. 

ste_camberwell1

I usually use the one ear in the office so I can still hear what's going on.  This means the other earphone leaks sound.  It's pretty difficult to control balance easily on both Mac and Sony Xperia.

Sjemmeh

This would actually be really awesome. My left ear got damaged a while ago, I've found a temporary solution by rooting my phone, but I can pick a new phone soon and I'm not planning on voiding my warrenty so soon

msilviu

From my tests Spotify audio decoding output's right chanel slightly louder than the left. Tested using same quality, same song from a different source and on Spotify the right chanel is slightly louder than the left chanel (Windows and Android). Reported the issue to support no change until now.