Announcements

[All Platforms] Bring back the warmer Green

The new green tone is ugly, it feels cold and has terrible feedback. Please stick with the warmer Spotify green.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-18

Yeah it's horrible!
Gig Goer

Please leave it, it's fresh and cool.

Regular

I agree about the new color being awful, I especially don't like the use of the it as a primary color in the desktop application. The color is very out of place against the theme and it is clear it was used to match the icon/logo color.

Roadie

I love the color green in general but this Spotify shade of green is horrible

user-removed
Not applicable

New color hurts my eyes, can't see it without feeling pain :'(

user-removed
Not applicable
I liked the other title of the blog I was at complaining about the new updated irritating green. Seriously, revert your color green back to the original green. I just updated my spotify last night and it hurts just looking at your logo. Throughout the app it really isn't the problem but for some reason your new color is awful. I thought that I was the only one but I'm glad to see the response on the new change.

the new shade is green plays with my eyes, i'd love to see an option that allows users to change back to the old shade of green. 

May consider changing the icon manually if this feature cannot be implemented.

Thankyou.

Regular

The new green is utterly horrible. HORRIBLE.

Please look at the amount of people of who despise it so much they've taken the time to log in and note it, including me.

It's really awful.

Please fix it.

Casual Listener

It's horrible.

I've changed my icon back to the old one, but it's still everywhere else. Spotify was never the prettiest, but now it's really unpleasant to look at.