[All Platforms][Browse] Provide a simple Tracklist with all songs of an artist

Whether I'm discovering a new artist or I'm on the page of an artist I already know, I always wish there would be a simple list of all Tracks that this artist has released in chronological order - including features ('Appears on').

There is currently no convenient way to 'binge' a newly discovered artist and experience its changes in production over time.

If I'm looking for a specific song, Spotify expects me to know the album that it was featured on so I click through a few Albums or EPs but eventually I end up looking for the song in the search bar, even though I'm already on the artists page.

Updated on 2022-06-19

Hey @MeDnB 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (180 votes within 6 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to keep sharing your Idea to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-12-24

Hey @MeDnB,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Jose_M
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Jheir10

All I want to be able to do is press a button and see all songs for a given artist… the whole catalog, then shuffle within that list without Spotify shuffling me off to another artist. If I hear unknown mortal orchestra come up one more time I’m going to lose it.

why can’t I view and listen to all of the cribs music? Considering leaving for Apple Music.

SilverPearl

Spotify used to offer the option to listen to all albums of a band one after another. Right now you can only listen to one, afterwards it automatically creates a list with similar bands. I miss this oder option! What if I wanna hear all albums of my favourite band? Please enable that again!

osornios
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-06-19

Hey @MeDnB 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (180 votes within 6 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your suggestion, we encourage you to keep sharing your Idea to give it a chance to gain more votes.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂