[All Platforms][Browse] Show non-fully saved albums in "Albums" back again

Hello Spotify,

My app interface just changed a few days ago, and the whole "albums" management system happend to change at the same time. A lot of people are browsing the songs they listen to by albums, and i honestly think that removing non-fully saved albums from this library was not the greatest idea since every one of them are now only available somewhere lost deep in the "Titles/tracks" library. Are you considering keeping that change ? Thanks a lot for reading :).

Aleqs

Capture d’écran 2019-06-21 à 11.31.03.png

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Option-to-remove-individual-songs-from-save...

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Joe3930

Thank you so much for bringing this up. Almost my entire library is partial albums, and I typically listen by album, so this is a big problem for me.

p-o_dl17amqh

The new update is horrible and really affects my listening experience. I'm not gonna have 50 playlists for each album just because I want to listen to only some songs! Who on earth thought this was a good idea!?

RhettJones1266

The new format is NOT user friendly at all . 

I can’t find my last songs/list played with 1 button push anymore .

if I’m connected to net it’s easier to find but I don’t use net at work since my reception is very bad .

trying other services to see if they are non net connected  user friendly 

t-notifications
Casual Listener

The new format made Spotify nearly unusable for me. Most of the music I listend to is missing. The albums are not displayed any more, when you deselected ONE song from that album. This also has sideeffects any Spotify Connect device (like Amazons Dots), because I can't play partial albums any longer and the Liked Songs section doesn't help because Spotify Connect only supports lists with 100 songs in it. So overall, this is completely broken.

Jemi
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Option-to-remove-individual-songs-from-save...

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here