[All Platforms][Browse] View all Spotify playlists containing this song

Sometimes there is a song that captures my mood, but the radio for that song just doesn't cut it. I want to see all of the Spotify-created playlists (e.g. Genres & Moods playlists) containing that song, so I can pick one which I think captures the elements of that song which I'm really digging this moment. 

Doable now? Feasible to implement?

Updated: 2016-09-28

Hi!

Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough kudos. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-09-28

Marked as new idea. This idea is similar to another popular idea here, but this suggestion proposes that the search be restricted to official Spotify playlists.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-09-28

Hi!

Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough kudos. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.