[All Platforms] Confirmation before reporting explicit Content

I accidentally reported a song I love as "explicit content" because the button right above it is "view artist" and I meant to do that instead. I feel like this as an interface error, there should be a confirmation on this, or a section for some explanaiton, it's to easy to hit this mistankely and then it looks like I have an issue with a song or artist I don't, plus the icon is a flag which seems like a maybe good thing.  

unnamed.jpg

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: 

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-07-28

Marked as new idea.

letrang94

I've just done the same thing. Accidentally clicking on report explicit content for my favorite song. I want to make sure that there is no trouble come to the song.

Visitor

**bleep** I accidentally did this to one of my favorite songs too when I was trying to click on song credits 😭😭

Visitor

I personally think Spotify needs to move it so people aren’t mistakenly pressing the report button on accident 

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: