[All Platforms][Connect] Support playback over Bluetooth

What I want: Be able to use my cars Bluetooth integration to listen to music on Spotify.

What I expect to happen: When starting the engine, the infotainment system will connect to my phone and tell it to resume playback. The phone should resume playback on the current playlist.

What actually happens: If I have at any point used another device with Spotify, the app will consistently change playlist and start controlling the other device no matter how long the other device has been inactive.

This also affects deeper integrations with cars, at least when connting to a phone through USB. Where explicitly selecting a playlist on the infotainment system will cause it to playback somewhere completely different.

Updated on 2019-09-12

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

Please search for the issue in the respective help section and post there to be in the loop. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic, so it can fixed.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂
0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-09-12

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

Please search for the issue in the respective help section and post there to be in the loop. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic, so it can fixed.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂