Announcements

[All Platforms][Connect] Why can you only change plans twice in a year?

With my wife we just created a Premium DUO account (with her email), she invites me, I follow the steps to add me to her account and she tells me "You can join someone else's Premium plan only once every 12 months." With which I contact the Spotify technical service and they tell me that I had already changed plans more than twice in a year and for that matter I cannot enter the current plan that my wife put together.
Solution that they offer me: Create another account or wait 12 months. it's funny. Beyond the problem that may have had in my changes of previous plans, I do not find the meaning of these regulations. Obviously, if my wife now cancels her account, not only do they not return the money, but she, too, will already be able to adhere to another plan (for example, if I set up the account duo). anyway.
I hope they find it back

The best,

Luciano

Updated on 2021-01-31

Hey, welcome to Spotify Community!
We'd love to help you, but considering it's not an idea or suggestion, this thread is being closed. This board is specifically for users who want to share with the community, some of their great ideas to improve the experience using Spotify.

Be sure, however, that we are open to hear your questions and help you with any issues you might be facing using Spotify services, but this needs to be submitted on the Help Board.

Thank you in advance, for your comprehension and patience.

You can find more information about how the Idea Exchange works here.

0 Likes
Comments
hezorg
Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2021-01-31

Hey, welcome to Spotify Community!
We'd love to help you, but considering it's not an idea or suggestion, this thread is being closed. This board is specifically for users who want to share with the community, some of their great ideas to improve the experience using Spotify.

Be sure, however, that we are open to hear your questions and help you with any issues you might be facing using Spotify services, but this needs to be submitted on the Help Board.

Thank you in advance, for your comprehension and patience.

You can find more information about how the Idea Exchange works here.