[All Platforms] Customize Home Screen

In the mobile version of app I would like to have more personalized Home screen.
Thus my idea is the availability to move icons (tap, hold and move) with the playlist to create my personalized screen – at least with limited number of icons or among categories.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-10-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-02

Marked as new idea.

laxt
Casual Listener

On the desktop version too. I get the browse suggestions based on geolocation, which is abosolutely unrelated to what I listen to, thus rendering that page useless for me.

If it's not possible to suggest based on my musical taste, at least I'd like the possibility of hiding the suggestions, and go straight to the browse categories.

However, your idea of a personalized home screen is far more advanced and even more useful.

straightjacket

Very much would like the option to select the default opening - prefer to pick - but would accept a category such as "playlists"

DK411
Casual Listener

It is necessary both on mobile devices and on the PC version. Seeing unwanted and unrelated suggestions upon opening Spotify isn't cool. It would be better we see our playlists, the artists we follow, or our "recently played" screen. I hope it will be possible soon to customize the home screen.

edpaffett
Casual Listener

Not just the Home screen, but the Browse screen should allow you to reorder the genre or maybe move frequent/recent ones to the top. 

i-dont-want-2

The current app home page is for kids.

There needs to be a way to customise this - espeically for paying customers.

In contract, the YouTube home page free version is brilliant

i-dont-want-2

The YouTube home page rocks

zeducorp

"Soundtrack your afternoon" selections are totally irrelevant to my musical interests.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-10-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.