[All Platforms][Developer] Ukrainian localization

Hello Spotify Team!

I have a very interesting idea for you)
the idea is to add the Ukrainian language to your service, to all your applications and site)
I believe that I have every right to request this, because I am a user of your platform and it will be much more convenient for me and all Ukrainian people to use your product when my native language is present.
Thanks)

Updated on 2021-04-09

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (50 Kudos in the last 3 months). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

Other Spotifyers will still have the opportunity to leave a like on your idea and should it reach enough votes, it'll become a Live Idea again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

MattSuda
Rock Star 24

The Spotify mobile app and web player should now have language support for Ukrainian

You can read more info in this news article here:

Spotify Is Rolling Out 36 New Languages on Mobile

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2021-01-10

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting this to the Idea Exchange!

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

The Spotify mobile app and web player should now have language support for Ukrainian

You can read more info in this news article here:

Spotify Is Rolling Out 36 New Languages on Mobile

Luke
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-04-09

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (50 Kudos in the last 3 months). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

Other Spotifyers will still have the opportunity to leave a like on your idea and should it reach enough votes, it'll become a Live Idea again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke