[All Platforms][Discover] Browse, Discover. & Home - all playlists radios way too similar

I get the idea that much of my music is similar. But ALL of my playlists and radio stations recomended have the same freakin songs in them. I used to LOVE that spotify was always good at finding other music. And I could see other great genres to checkout and new types of music. I feel like I'm listening to the same sh*t over and over. Apple music is killing it in the recomendation department now. There needs to be a balance between suggesting similar stuff and new stuff. I see hardly any new stuff. 

Updated on 2019-09-15

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Community!

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Feel free to submit your idea again making sure to respect the above guidelines.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-09-15

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Community!

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Feel free to submit your idea again making sure to respect the above guidelines.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)