Announcements

[All Platforms][Discover] Daily mix keeps entering songs that I've marked as hidden

In daily mix 1-6 you have the option to mark a song as hidden (I guess this is as close as it gets to "thumbs down" or "dislike").

Say I mark several songs as hidden i Daily mix 1 one day. The next day a few of these songs end up in the same Daily Mix 1 but as hidden.

I mean if I dislike the song one day I probably won't like the same song the next day.

A similar thing is that if I hide a song in Daily Mix 1 it might actually appear in Daily Mix 2 but marked as new, i.e not hidden (happens a lot). A song hidden in Daily Mix 1 does not mean I will like the same song in Daily Mix 2. Instead I have to mark the same song as hidden in Daily Mix 2 aswell. C'mon.....I mean....seriously? 

Instead of adding songs I marked as hidden to Daily Mix 1-6, maybe add new songs that I haven't heard and discarded yet. I like new music and it is in Discover Weekly/Release Radar/Daily Mix 1-6 I often find these hidden gems I wouldn't normaly listen to.

Br

Mathew

Updated on 2021-02-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Xenia
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2021-02-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!