[All Platforms][Discover] Prevent Duplicates in Discover Weekly

Discover Weekly is the one of the best features I've seen from Spotify since I've been a subscriber: I've been finding so many great new tracks. One minor issue I've found is that I occasionally get recommendations in the playlists that I've already gotten in previous weaks (specifically, I know for a fact I've been recommended Leonard Cohen's 'Chelsea Hotel #2 more than once). 

It should fairly simple to implement a check to confirm that the song hasn't been recommended previously, or at least a check to make sure the user listened to it.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-07-26

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-07-27

Marked as new idea.

laurenkrabbe

Would also be good to have access to past Discover Weekly playlists. Bummed to see all of those songs dissappear for this weeks new list.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

@laurenkrabbe you should add your kudos and comments to this idea, which proposes access to past playlists. :)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-07-26

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!