[All Platforms] Folders For PlayList

If you follow for example sleep playlist, and you do not follow 1 or 2 but 5 or more sleep playlist. I would like to put all in a folder labeled sleep instead of running down my list to find that one sleep playlist that I really want to hear on that night. I know with me I follow sometimes 5 or more playlist with the same subject, and I would love it if I could put them in folders. Instead of looking down my mile long list of subjects to just find that one playlist I want to listen to. It will be nice to have folders for all the playlist I follow. So that way I do not go up and down looking for just that one I want to listen to right now. It takes me almost an hour to find just that one playlist, and to be honest...I get so mad at not finding it that I go and do other stuff or pop in a favorite CD of mine that I CAN find.

Updated on 2020-06-29

Hello there!

I've got good news for you, the feature to create playlist folders is already available. You can create the folders from the desktop version of Spotify. More info on this can be found in the image below.

folders_Instagram.png

Hope you have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Visitor

Hi, I am a Spotify user, there is already this feature which you can put the playlists into a folder in Spotify desktop app and I am using it too. You open your Spotify desktop app, at the left side, you can drag a playlist to a playlist so they will combine into a playlist folder. These folders can be opened in Spotify mobile app but you can't create playlist folders in Spotify mobile app.

Visitor

This does not work on my pc? @huanhuii

Visitor

Sorry my fault! Not by dragging, but by right-clicking your mouse and there will be a "create folder" option. Name the folder and you can start to drag your playlists into it. ♡

Visitor

Yes it works now. Thank you so much I've been waiting for this option for ages. 🙂

Visitor

Yayyy congratulations! There are a lot of features that exist in desktop app but not in mobile app, hope they add them into mobile app soon! ♡

Casual Listener

Thank you!!!

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-06-29

Hello there!

I've got good news for you, the feature to create playlist folders is already available. You can create the folders from the desktop version of Spotify. More info on this can be found in the image below.

folders_Instagram.png

Hope you have a nice day 🙂