[All Platforms] Give me a way to hide offers if using Premium account

Beatles Artist page with OffersBeatles Artist page with OffersBeatles Cufflink offerBeatles Cufflink offer

In reality I'd like not to see any ads on my Spotify – no announcenements, nothing. I don't consider showing information about music events ads, because you're really linking to the service doing the actual selling. You could argue it's almost the same, but these are things, albeit themed things and here Beatles themed, so it's "related". Somehow it would bug me less if you'd link to buy on vinyl or CD, but I'd still like to be able to hide them, because I'm already bombarded by ads almost everywhere.

Updated on 2017-06-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
jonieske

Exactly! The reason i'm subscribing to premium is that i don't want any ads of any kind whatsoever. Paying customers ought to be able to opt out from this.

blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-06-28

Marked as new idea.

lawrence-m
Casual Listener

Absolutely. I can completely understand it being there for free users, but it should be an option for premium subscribers.

I'm never going to use any of these offers: seeing ads for physical CDs and vinyl in a digital streaming service is like seeing ads for VHS on a Blu-Ray disc.

garcipat

I agreee. This should be at least configurable or maybe moved to the side (vertically) to prevent additional scrolling.

Credics

Or always put it to the bottom of the page, as it is currently on my iOS App. The additional scrolling in the desktop app is very annoying.

Anyway it's a shame to show ads to Premium users.

hoerejetztmusik

Potentially it would be financially advantageous to allow spotifiy premium family users to optionally deselect announcments for LPs through "parental control" (and thereby allow us simple spotify premium users to buy a slightly more expensive option with higher customization) (On the other hand spotify likely has already done some research...).

wmayco

This is obnoxious that it comes before the actual albums on the desktop app.

Fix this. Also - offer a light theme standard.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-06-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!