[All Platforms][Music] Fix the Like/Saved Songs Feature

As everyone has been saying, this new update is awful. I'm looking for the ability to listen to my saved songs from an album, and only those saved songs. For example: When I want to listen to Kendrick Lamar's "To **bleep** A Butterfly,"  I should go to Albums, scroll down to TPAB, and play it without having to skip songs I didn't save. Currenty, I have to change my Playback to Offline and then play TPAB. That is a pain, because when you're offline you obviusly can't search for new music. This update is trying to make users create and use more playlists. Like I mentioned before, now you can't just listen the songs you saved, because they're all saved but some are Liked. This feature should be removed entirely. If I like a song, I'll save it. If I save it, it downloads onto my phone. If I wanna hear the saved songs from a specific album, I go to that album in my library. When I go to that album in my library, I should see the songs I saved. If I wanna see the rest of the songs from that album, I'll click on "View Full Album." 

(TL;DR) 

Remove Liked vs. Saved

Go back to all saved songs being in the library under "Saved Songs"
Make it so that only saved songs from an album are found in the Album Library

Make it so that saving a song means you liked it, and saving a song downloads it

Updated on 2019-06-17

Hey @joadron 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-back-old-way-of-saving-albums/idi-p/4...

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)

Related Ideas

Comments
linjaaaa

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!

I totally agree! Sometimes i just want to listen to random saved songs for example starting with W and thats not possible anymore. Or even when i look for specific ones its very annoying scrolling your 2,397 saved songs down so please Spotify just give us the old section back

Ghlenned_Gis

I chatted with an agent about the fact that the songs in the albums I save don't get added to the liked songs playlist, which makes it impossible to shuffle all of the music in my library unless I like each song in the albums I save individually, and the only response I got was to create a playlist with all of my songs by going through each album and adding the songs to the playlist, which is extremely unweildy and ridiculous seeing as I have nearly 9,000 songs in my library. 

All songs from saved albums should be automatically added to the "Liked Songs" playlist.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-06-17

Hey @joadron 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-back-old-way-of-saving-albums/idi-p/4...

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)