[All Platforms][Music] List albums and EPs together instead of full albums first, and then EPs

Something that has been annoying me for a longer time is how Spotify lists full albums first, and then EPs. So if this band I like release a new EP I have to scroll past years of full-length album releases to find that new EP.  

I just don't see the point in listing EPs and full-length albums separately. It is not as the EP songs always appear on full-length albums.  

It would make so much more sense to actually list the newest release first, no matter if it is a full-length album, and EP, or a single.  

Live albums, on the other hand, could have their own section. That would make a lot more sense than having to scroll through 5+ live albums with the same songs just to reach the newest EP. 

Updated on 2020-02-11

Hey @desidea 

Because this idea has not reached the 100 votes per year quota to stay as an active idea, I am marking it as an inactive idea, feel free to re-post your idea if you are interested.

Jack 🙂

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-10

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 4
Rock Star 4
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-02-11

Hey @desidea 

Because this idea has not reached the 100 votes per year quota to stay as an active idea, I am marking it as an inactive idea, feel free to re-post your idea if you are interested.

Jack 🙂