[All Platforms][Music] Live jazz shows

This might be just me, but I feel that a lot of   funk/jazz songs on albums from artists like David sanborn, Marcus Miller,... are rather boring compared to when they are played live. 

Most of the times when performing live, there's just so much more energy and the solo's are just more interesting. I would love to have more live shows on Spotify from these artists. 

For example, "Legends live at Montreux 1997" has to be my favourite musical performance ever. Unfortunatly it's not on Spotify. 

I hope there are more people out there who share this opninion, so we could make live shows on Spotify a real thing!

Updated on 2018-08-29

Hey there!

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available (in a certain country). Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks!

Here's also a link with more info about it:
Content Missing FAQ

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hello @Dreklord!

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone, incluiding more live performances from certain artists. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. You can reach out to that artists to let them know you'd like them to upload it.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

I hope this helps. Make sure to ask any other questions, I'll be happy to help.

Happy listening, Jose :)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-08-29

Hey there!

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available (in a certain country). Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks!

Here's also a link with more info about it:
Content Missing FAQ