[All Platforms][Music] New Song

Hello Spotify, my name is Dylan and there is a song by XXXTENTACION you have not officially released which is called Tear Drop (Prod. Ugly God) which includes recycled verses of his XXL Freshman Cypher and the song was made as a tribute to him after his death. I was personally hoping that you would release on Spotify. I’ve seen it on SoundCloud but not Spotify.  

Updated on 2018-12-09

Hey @DylanYinYang223

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is unavailable, his music label may have decided to not make it available in Spotify.

Please check this Support article here for more info. 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hey there!

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info. Note you can also download those tracks and stream  them as local files on Spotify (more info in the jmage below).

Hope this helps!Local_Files_Facebook.png

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-12-09

Hey @DylanYinYang223

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is unavailable, his music label may have decided to not make it available in Spotify.

Please check this Support article here for more info. 🙂