[All Platforms][Music] spotify can't play this now

So I searched for this song: Daisy by Stereo Dive Foundation. It doesnt show on my Iphone XR Spotify App when i clicked on the album, but it does on my laptop. However, a number of songs including the song i want are greyed out, can't play nor download them.

Screenshot (1).pngI double clicked them, it shows this text in blue on the top. I don't understand, my explict content filter is off, my account is premium, it should work. 

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey @DimitriRusski

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is unavailable, the artist or their music label has likely decided to not make it available in Spotify. 

Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later. Hopefully it will come back later.

More info here.

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey @DimitriRusski

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is unavailable, the artist or their music label has likely decided to not make it available in Spotify. 

Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later. Hopefully it will come back later.

More info here.