[All Platforms][NOW] Discount for First Responders and Military Personnel

Spotify offers a discount to students but not First Responders and Military Personnel. Several people throughout the years have addressed this issue but their "ideas" were rejected. I believe it's absurd that students alone qualify for a discount. Music can have a calming effect, lower stress and anxiety, and positively alter emotions. Why should something so beautiful be limited to one group? These amazing people are paid so little for sacrificing precious family moments and risking their lives every day for others, so they at least deserve a discount. Some people find it disrespectful when these individuals occasionally ask for discounts, but believe it acceptable to use a coupon. They are essentially the same and are intended to save people money they can use towards a new house, putting a child through college, paying off debt, etc. I sincerely hope that the community shows their support for our First Responders and Military Personnel.

Updated on 2019-04-28

Hey there, thanks for your feedback!

An idea for a military/forces discount has been suggested here.

Please add your votes and comments there. I'd also encourage you to create a separate idea for your first responder discount idea.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-04-28

Hey there, thanks for your feedback!

An idea for a military/forces discount has been suggested here.

Please add your votes and comments there. I'd also encourage you to create a separate idea for your first responder discount idea.