Please answer the post, we write because we want a difference and answers, don't just put them all in a bin and label it "later". There are so many functions you have missed and you won't listen to your community and make something of it...
I'm writing here because you don't have any way of reaching you otherwise, that's one of the problems.
- You should be able to change the sorting of the albums to chronological order
- Separate the albums to Studio Albums, Singles and EPs, Live Albums and Commentary. I find these mixed up ALL THE TIME. Seriously, just search Dave Matthews Band
- Put the right date on the albums! Or if you get it wrong the community should be able to change it, I've tried many times but it never works
- You should without doubt be able to have unlimited saves and not "just" 10 000, it's a crucial thing to have for a music lover
- Please, oh please bring back the notification bell so you know when the artist you follow release something new, the "Release Radar" is not a good substitute - Instead of having studio albums and separate deluxe versions you should make it possible to open a tab from the studio album and expand it to the deluxe version
- One should be able to see "plays" on the app and not only on the computer
There are a lot more ideas in the community if you just read them
Sorry for writing angry, I'm just frustrated that nothing ever happens here
While it's true that many top ideas are not on the agenda, even more top ideas have also already been implemented.
The community is only one part of the whole process of deciding which Spotify Feature Request will be implemented. Besides the community, Spotify gathers also feedback from Social Media, tests, analyses of the market and what's good for artists.
If all those aspects work together, the idea will be implemented. ;)