[All Platforms][NOW] REPEAT TRACK!

I am very unhappy as a Spotify premium member to have to deal with the issue of no repeat. For whatever reason, the option to repeat a track//playlist has been removed. I’m unsure if this is a part of a new update(which I am up to date on everything) but it’s absolutely horrid. 

As a student I cannot check my phone 24/7 to “restart” a playlist, which is why I pay for premium—so that my playlist will repeat when it comes to the end and I do not have to mess with my phone. 

I have considered switching to another media if this is not resolved and I don’t want that for Spotify or myself as I have come to enjoy it very much. 

PLEASE FIX. 

thank you, Veronica 

Updated on 2019-07-24

We're marking this as Case Closed as we didn't get an answer after we asked for more information. Feel free to create a new Idea if you have any feedback.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
NiferJones

Agreed. The whole point of making a playlist is to listen to your choices. Sometimes I only have four songs in a playlist and yes. I want to listen to them on repeat. More importantly: when I am in a wifi area, yes, it’s fine to go through suggested songs. But when I’m driving to work I want my specific playlist to play. I curate playlists for moods and situations. They are often eclectic and have no common genre. What I’m trying to say is the suggested song that comes on next**bleep** and I spend half the trip skipping all of the suggested songs. I am more than happy having the same 16 songs play through until I get to my destination. Not only that: I make playlists specifically for long road trips. Like 200 songs. I don’t want to start at song 1 every time I get in the car. I want to hit shuffle and repeat and have my playlist go through the songs I have specially picked out for that trip. 

If this whole repeat and shuffle stuff doesn’t figure out by the end of March I’m out. YouTube music has a better song generator and their shuffle feature actually works. If I’m going to pay money for something it better work. 

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-03-17

Hey @Veronicalero!

As far as I'm concerned, this feature should still be available. Would you mind attaching a screenshot of how it looks like on your end?

Thank you!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-07-24

We're marking this as Case Closed as we didn't get an answer after we asked for more information. Feel free to create a new Idea if you have any feedback.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here