[All Platforms] New features ideas and plans options

Hey guys, I use a lot Spotify, here are some ideas for features that would improve  daily usage and plans that might gain more premium members.....

Liked songs: 

• option to play only certain set of songs e.g. genre or mood ( I do have a variety of songs in “Liked songs” and it is sometimes funny when deep house is followed by folk song)
  • multiple song selection for various actions (e.g moving to playlists, unliking etc.)

Sleep mode: Playing automatically switches off after set time

Songs Loop Memory:

• Purpose is to safe traffic on both sides (listener/company)
  • user could set a size of storage dedicated to save songs and/or could be limited by company
  • this would be done in a loop mode for most played/recently played songs
  • not to effect premium feature, listener would always have to have an active internet connection and does not have an option to select which songs to save
  • maybe this option already exists but it is not promoted…

Nice to have

• Possibility to get in touch with playlist creator, singer, band

Plans/Payment

Family plan:

• family plan creator does not have an information why some users has not been approved

Friends plan:

• like in a family plan, group of friends could gain a discount
  • lot of people misused for this purpose a family plan
  • but I have experienced a lot of potential spreading of a premium plan among friends (people can be really active when it comes to discounts)

Pay as you use:

• some users play really limited number of artists/albums or use Spotify as a substitution for ordinary radio or just use it for short monthly time
  • for these groups could be useful lower pricing e.g. pay as they use
  • also there is a moment: building up a habit to pay a monthly fee for a music, that for many people has not been natural

Other:

Spotify as a Record publisher/label

• Spotify is a great place for new/emerging bands/singers/podcast creator etc.
  • With the power of audience, Spotify could stand behind as a label, helping the best to grow

Updated on 2020-01-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Your post has more than one suggestion and in this case, we cannot consider it as a live idea, so it is necessary that you submit a new idea containing only one suggestion per post. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Beyond it, some of the suggestions you've made are already a feature on Spotify, like the Sleep Timer, so I recommend that you also pay some attention for it.

Kind Regards,
hezorg

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-01-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Your post has more than one suggestion and in this case, we cannot consider it as a live idea, so it is necessary that you submit a new idea containing only one suggestion per post. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Beyond it, some of the suggestions you've made are already a feature on Spotify, like the Sleep Timer, so I recommend that you also pay some attention for it.

Kind Regards,
hezorg