[All Platforms][Other] Add Simplified Chinese support 添加简体中文支持

We already got Traditional Chinese support. However, there are many people using Simplified Chinese character such as Malasian, Singaporean and Chinese mainland people. Please add it, it is easy to do, even just using Google translator.

Updated on 2022-01-18

Hey! Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension! 

Comments
blake
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-04-18

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

Xiguajiayou

现在意见是被采纳了的意思吗?

Youweiparra

I was looking at my collection of liked songs, and some chinese songs seemed to be in two fonts

Youweiparra_0-1594711522928.pngYouweiparra_1-1594711536688.pngYouweiparra_0-1594711653710.png

could this also be fixed as well?

(Using Windows)

MattSuda

The Spotify mobile app and web player now have language support for Simplified Chinese.

You can read more info in this news article here:

Spotify Is Rolling Out 36 New Languages on Mobile

Jacob
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Luan
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-01-18

Hey! Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension! 

Jet12

I have no idea why Simplified Chinese still was not supported on PC though mobile phone app have done it for a long time. It's not difficult for you, it's just something you want to do or not. I saw lots of people feedback or comment but useless!