Announcements

[All Platforms][Other] Automatically Disable Shuffle for Audiobooks

Hi there,

I want some improvements for audio books:

1. Never! activate shuffle for audiobooks. If I start playing an audio book, shuffle must be automatically switched of.

2. Suggest to continue to hear after the last completed track. At the moment I always have to remember myself, where I stopped listening, especially if I switch between phones.

3. Feature that would be nice: If I stop listening after chapter 3 and ten days later I continue listening, it would be nice to have a short summary of the last chapters.

I use iPhone-App, Android-App and also the clients for windows and linux computers. And on all this clients I have this problem and it's really annoying if you forget to switch off shuffle manually or don't know, where to continue listening.

Thank you, Stefan

Updated on 2017-10-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-10-19

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search. This is a repost of the following inactive idea. Please also see this idea.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-10-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉