[All Platforms][Other] Bring back Downloads and songs.

Hi with the latest Spotify app as on 11th August. You have removed the option to view songs and downloaded content. I used to be able to go offline and see all downloaded songs on my device. As I like to have more than the 9,999 song limit. I like to download different songs on my devices. In the current spotify all I get is an option to like a song and it add it to a new liked songs playlist. All my liked songs are on both devices. I can only now download full albums, and playlists. The feature to download one song is gone. Because many spotify users like to download and manage a different set of songs on each device removing the songs list and ability to view the downloaded songs and manage them is not a good idea.

Please add back the songs list, ability to view download and manage ofline content and also download individual songs.

Updated on 2019-09-03

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Related Ideas

Comments
AleeGee
Casual Listener

Bring back uncensored music please Heir Spotify.

Beanypluscecil
Casual Listener

I did a similar post, maybe you can help me out here a tat? I started a similar petiton to  be able to access and shuffle all songs in tha library. Hopefully we'll be able to delete my folder of 1230 some "liked songs"  playlist, and back crate of all crates.  https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Your-Library-Acces-to-shuffle-play-a...

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-09-03

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here