[All Platforms][Other] Make indicated music available in other countries

I'm a big fan of the German Rapper Bushido. Sadly, his album "Sonny Black" was removed on Spotify because it was indicated in Germany this October. I could argue that this decision is ridiculous, but the thing is that I live in Austria, and as far as i know it was not placed on the index here. This is not the only case in which I'm influenced by another country's jurisdiction. I would suggest seperating countries, especially Germany and Austria in this regard.

Updated on 2019-12-23

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Keep in mind that you can find more information if you're having troubles finding content in the app in this support site article.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-12-23

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Keep in mind that you can find more information if you're having troubles finding content in the app in this support site article.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.