[All Platforms][Other] Multiple Play Queues

I would like Spotify to implement multiple play queues. Most of the time, I like to start a shuffle play directly from my library. When I do this, it creates a play queue of songs from my library in random order. However, sometimes while listening to this play queue, a specific song/artist will cross my mind and I'd like to be able to listen to these songs and then return back to the shuffle play queue that was already created. Currently, if I play something else it'll start a new play queue based on the song/artist I selected and then that shuffled play queue is totally gone and I have no way to return to it. My only option is to start a new shuffle play.

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2020-04-02

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-03-16

Marked as a new idea 

This is a repost of the following inactive idea

>> What happens to the idea I submitted?

This idea is really good specially when it comes to podcast. you add different podcast to your queue and then if you want to change to music, you loose track of the podcast list you have been listing to. It will be great to to be implented, and stop some of us from using different services for different needs. 

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2020-04-02

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!