[All Platforms][Other] Passive Coin Mining

Make the client able to mine crypto instead of using ads and giving an almost premium or no ads client, w/e, making the client mine small amounts of crypto when there is no other program running (making the option to deactivate it and put back ads for the ones that doesn't use it) and that could maybe generate a lot of revenue. It'd be to the company to decide if they want to do this but really it could be worth. Could also mine on some graphic cards with the client downloading the right miners for the right cards etc to enable more premium features if you mine more by example. The goal is to have ads less music still with profits.

Sorry for bad English

i1TFmUd[1].png

Updated on 2018-03-09

Hi and thanks for your feedback! While an interesting concept, the privacy/permissions issues at stake here mean that it could never be implemented.

Comments
dannyss6
Casual Listener

Anyone ?

Rykya

What issues would this present to the speed of the hardware though?  And, would this be profitable?

dannyss6
Casual Listener

I guess you could offer the client quota based on his hardware and what features he wants and if he wants he could click a button to start mining when he wants and also a stop button or a silent button where the quota fills itself up slowly. So the user could mine a bunch when he wants to or schedule it and also use silent mode if he has to use the computer at the same time. Wewould get a feasible quota per day ( could be per device too). Spotify would make revenue from it and users could enjoy less pubs.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-03-09

Hi and thanks for your feedback! While an interesting concept, the privacy/permissions issues at stake here mean that it could never be implemented.