[All Platforms][Other] Really? Drake?

My idea is that maybe, just maybe, Spotify doesn't try and shove Drake down their listener's throats. I'm sure thousands of complaints have come pouring in about how Drake's dumb face is EVERYWHERE on Spotify nowadays, on tons of playlists that he's not featured in or even has a single song in. I pay $10 a month to stream the music I want ad free, and if Drake payed Spotify to put his face on almost every playlist, that's advertisement. This effects not only the consumers but all the other artists on the service as well. Drake is getting credit for stuff that he has absolutely no correlation with, all thanks to Spotify. Thank you Spotify, you're losing credibility by the day.

Updated on 2018-07-03

Hey folks,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on the Community.

We’re always trying new and interesting ways to work with our artists, and we really do value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward.

Comments
crazymonkey202

When I open spotify I want artists I Iisten to or would like based on my favorites.  Not whoever pays you the most. 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-07-03

Hey folks,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on the Community.

We’re always trying new and interesting ways to work with our artists, and we really do value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward.