[All Platforms][Other] Right Left Fade!!

I use Spotify As my music player in my boat and UTV with no head unit. We need the ability to fade left and right so others like me can connect their front and back speakers to the right left amp channels and adjust our speakers accordingly. We need this!

Updated on 2021-02-20

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-02-22

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

KevLar035

I would friggin LOVE and left/right balance option. I use Spotify at work and would love for music ONLY IN MY LEFT EAR. 

Dell_Ray
Regular

C'mon people, VOTE! We don't all have ideal audio set-ups. This is a very BASIC and essential part of ANY audio platform! Not all versions of OSs and/or devices include this! And the boat guy! C'mon? Let us have our left/right front/rear control without depending on our devices or optimal equipment wares! It isn't that hard. Why won't they just do it? VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! Even if it doesn't matter to you or affect you. PLEASE!

Jacob
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2021-02-20

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!