[All Platforms][Other] Spotemoji - Spotify Emoji Reactions Button, then Linked to a Library

• Emojis are part of our lives everyday and in so many ways explain how we feel, what we feel, and describe what we want to say, without saying a word or a word being used. Just a picture used. They describe an emotion or feeling felt or reaction to certain aspects and things in our lives. In this case music. So imagine being able to have 'Spotemoji' or 'Spotymoji' and to get to them, a drop down arrow, at the bottom right, near like button, that contains a selection of emojis that represent reactions and feelings to music aswell as emojis representing moods to choose from, next to the heart/like button in Spotify that links to a Library/Playlist of its own relating to whichever emoji was selected, in exactly the same manner as the Liked button works with the Liked Library. I think it would be a really cool way to reflect how we feel and react to different styles genres and types of music, and how each emoji can easily reflect that in an identifiable picture that is recognisable and gives us a good way to be able to choose easily what sort of music we would like to listen to based on what the emojis expression is telling us the category is. I'm not saying to take over all existing libraries and playlists all together, it would just be another little cool way to interact with Spotify in a streamlined and easier way. And I think would make it even more awesome and cool than what it already is 👍👍

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @DJ-MastaJ!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-08-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

SM0KER
Visitor

Great idea! 🔥

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @DJ-MastaJ!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂