[All Platforms][Other] Update the Equalizer

Ok, so the EQ is an underused feature. Here are a few updates that could be made:
- Move the EQ settings section. You could put a shortcut button on the home page next to the settings button. More users would make use of the feature if they could see it right when they opened the app/program.

- Allow users to save custom EQs. Th equalizer allows users to perfect their listening experience, and different devices have different needs (I.e a car’s stereo does not typically have the same specs as a pair of earbuds). Letting users save custom EQs enables them to get that perfect sound from all of their devices without having to adjust the sliders every time.

- Give users an option to have the EQ automatically change based on what Bluetooth device is being used (I know Spotify is capable of this, consider the automatic CarPlay feature). You don’t want to go from one device to another and blow the speaker because it can’t handle as much bass as the other one can.

- Allow users to set EQs for different genres. I love having heavy bass for metal/rap/rock, but I’d rather my desk not shake for chill vibes study music.

Features #3 and #4 could be turned on/off (off by default) to save storage space.

I’m aware that all of this could be done manually by the user, but users would love the platform so much more if this were done automatically.

Updated on 2020-09-01

Hey @Orintario 

It's better to post each suggestion in it's separate thread. That way, users can vote on each one of your ideas.

Just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines.

For more info on how the Ideas Board work, click here. 🙂

Comments
osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-09-01

Hey @Orintario 

It's better to post each suggestion in it's separate thread. That way, users can vote on each one of your ideas.

Just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines.

For more info on how the Ideas Board work, click here. 🙂