[All Platforms][Partnership] Spotify to make use of Amazon Music cloud API.

This is really a reactivation of https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Spotify-to-stream-music-directly-from-Amazon-Cloud-Dri... I think that Amazon now have a API since this idea was closed.

If I like a music track I checkout the CD and if I like it I buy it via Amazon. This means that I get the CD and also an easy to play MP3 via Amazon cloud. Given that Spotify is moving to programatic advertising I would like it to take my Amazon music library into consideration when making suggestions and adverts.

I ask this as somebody who uses Spotify to discover new music, but prefer owning music in at least CD quality

Updated: 2016-11-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-11-27

Marked as new idea.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Darkbilluk

Overdue idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-11-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!