[All Platforms][Partnership] Support the first Amendment for free speech

So I just received a email showing your letter you sent PragerU ending your relationship due to their content being offensive?! I personally watch these videos and they are far from offensive. Please consider supporting free speech and stop catering to one side. The only way to remain a free society is to protect all speech even if we do not agree with it. Just wait for the day you find yourself on the other side of the tracks.... please be a open platform for all ideas!

Updated on 2019-10-07

We appreciate your feedback, we will pass it on to the respective teams. For now we are marking this as Case Closed.

Comments
Psychodan
If I used it more, I would definitely be paying Deezer but as it is, Pandora and radio suffice. Thanks for your comments about Deezer.
angelx644
Music Fan

You guys have to understand Spotify is not liberal. They just want to make money. Their advertisers find conservative content like Prager U to be harmful to that end.
Watch this video about PragerU to learn more: https://youtu.be/hYAYFgmOWAI?t=480

Fcc
Casual Listener
Thanks angelx644 for your perspective that Spotify is not liberal. I watched about a third of the video you linked to. I don’t agree that it is an effective criticism of Prager.
Spotify IS liberal. It has “partnered” with Southern Poverty Law Center to help it determine who is a hate group. SPLC is highly partisan left wing half billion corporation that makes its decisions based solely on its political agenda. Their justification for their determinations is less honest than the guy whose video you linked to.

I’m sure they will be making plenty of money, but the dishonesty they exhibit means they won’t get my money.
Psychodan
Very well stated and accurate in every way! Good job! Psychodan
cawilson03
Casual Listener

@angelx644thanky for the input.  Fair rep.

Two things not mentiond on the previous 2 posts, why not link an actual PragerU video to make a point.  One should see for themselves.  Secondly, while the future may change Spotify in not profitable.  See link 

http://fortune.com/2018/05/30/spotify-ipo-profit/

That said neither was Amazon for over a decade.  Some companies build assets.

Psychodan
Yeah, tough to make a profit.... Add to that pissing off a bunch of subscribers and would be subscribers. Excellent business plan!
drulv
Casual Listener
Me too....
drulv
Casual Listener
Well said. The SPLC makes Goeb*els seem objective.
drulv
Casual Listener
Well, if everybody who believe in conservative values and true diversity leaves they will not be profitable in the future either.
And the investors will kick out the leftist management...
angelx644
Music Fan

Not how it works. PragerU is anti-science. Conservative viewpoints are damaging to their bottom line because they are based exclusively on lies. Spotify needs as much good will as possible for their IPO.