[All Platforms][Partnership] Support the first Amendment for free speech

So I just received a email showing your letter you sent PragerU ending your relationship due to their content being offensive?! I personally watch these videos and they are far from offensive. Please consider supporting free speech and stop catering to one side. The only way to remain a free society is to protect all speech even if we do not agree with it. Just wait for the day you find yourself on the other side of the tracks.... please be a open platform for all ideas!

Updated on 2019-10-07

We appreciate your feedback, we will pass it on to the respective teams. For now we are marking this as Case Closed.

Related Ideas

Comments
Bond_James_Bond
Casual Listener

I am a longtime premium subscriber, and I just found out, today, that Spotify has banned PragerU's advertisements.  This is totally unacceptable to me!  I am sick and tired of Big Tech companies censoring people's speech and views.  Yes, Spotify is a private company and has the right to decide what they allow on their platform.  But, I also have the right to not spend my money with a company who choses to censor or ban certain speech.  If you do not back off on this, I will cancel my premium plan, even though I love everything else about Spotify.

Mrv08
If they choose this course I will start a PR campaign of negative advertisements on all social media platforms
Anaxagores

...and so the boycott begins.

scottwilson71

I am also a longtime premium subscriber, and I just found out, today, that Spotify has banned PragerU's advertisements.  This is totally unacceptable to me and am cancelling my subscription. 

Morrowlopez

You have the right to your opinions, we all do. But none of us have the right to stifle the free sharing of ideas in a respectful way. You may not agree with Prager U but they are always respectful and logic based. Why can't we share differing ideas? Why can't we be allowed to hear an idea and decide whether or not we agree with it? Why do you find your customers unable to logically and rationally think for themselves? This is exactly why so many people have left Facebook. Don't be next.

Morrowlopez

You have the right to your opinions, we all do. But none of us have the right to stifle the free sharing of ideas in a respectful way. You may not agree with Prager U but they are always respectful and logic based. Why can't we share differing ideas? Why can't we be allowed to hear an idea and decide whether or not we agree with it? Why do you find your customers unable to logically and rationally think for themselves? This is exactly why so many people have left Pandora and Facebook. Don't be next.

TheAmerican
Casual Listener

I'm personally not  a fan of boycotting but I don't feel like I can spend 15 dollars a month with a company that does not support free speech and chooses censorship. I just cancelled my account. Going back to Pandora my first love. 

Jadentomato

Agreed. PragerU is not an organization that deserves censorship. I love their videos and I can’t believe they aren’t allowed to advertise on Spotify.

SickofPC

If the censorship of Prager University continues, I will be canceling my membership. 

cawilson03
Casual Listener

Ditto, I echo the same questions.  Prager U is not Alex Smith.  Please answer this users question.